Aim & Scope
The Second International Conference on Water and energy (ICWE”13) will be held at the University Hassiba Ben Bouali of Chlef, Algeria on 16 – 17 December 2013. The theme for this year’s conference is : Membrane based Wastewater Treatment and Reuse
- To highlight advances and new findings in membrane science and technology and their impact on technology development,
- To foster international collaborations and joint projects,
- To provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians to present and discuss their research results,
- To provide opportunities for the new researchers to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face with eminent searchers and to find potential partners for future collaboration,
- To promote and facilitate the growth of scientific and technical development in the field of membrane technology development in Algerian universities.
- Membrane Technology for Water & Wastewater Treatment,
- Membrane Technology for Environmental Applications,
- Bio-membrane and Biotechnology,
- Membrane Technology for Gas and Vapour Separation,
- Advanced Materials for Membrane Fabrication.
Young water researchers are particularly welcome to participate in the conference by presenting posters.